Saturday, February 04, 2017

Random Pictures

Just a few random pictures - the first being our cats, who crack me up daily.  They are still outdoor cats, but we do allow them inside during the day if they stay on our spare bed, and I have a blanket and towels down so we can wash everything frequently...we have too many friends and family who are allergic!  

These two pictures are probably my favorite of the cats...they are so funny!

Yes, Pepper is SLEEPING.  Upside down...

Oreo falls asleep eating ALL THE TIME.  She looks so uncomfortable!  But this picture is still hilarious!

My mom and dad came to visit one afternoon...the pets all love them :)

Pepper is so chill, he just stayed on my mom's lap almost all day!  And Daisy is almost always right by my dad...probably because he pets her all the time :)

Fun with the snowmobile and sledding :)




Titus even got to drive it!

No comments: