Saturday, September 23, 2017

Hilltop Designs Consultant Meeting

Today I had the AMAZING opportunity of going to our Hilltop Designs Consultant meeting. I haven't said much about Hilltop Designs, but I started selling their products back in April. I am OBSESSED!!!  Christine, the owner hand makes and hand packages every item, and they are almost all 100% from scratch and natural...and so reasonably priced!!! It was amazing to meet some of these people in person, plus I was able to bring a couple friends with me and we had a bunch of hands-on learning as well as a tour of their shop.  It was such a great day!

Build your own bath salt station with my friends Amanda and Samantha

Trying out concoctions of fragrance oils and learning about what scents go together

It takes 10-14 BUSINESS days for an order to ship...so it is HARD to wait that long...people complain about this, and so she had all of us see WHY it takes so long...by having us wrap bars of soap.  No joke people...it takes forever...no more complaining from the consultants LOL


No comments: