Sunday, November 19, 2017

Baby Dedication

Junia's baby dedication was this morning, so we went up Saturday and stayed the night so we could go to church with Dan and Kara. Here are a few pictures...my camera died half way through :(


I found this sign and new I had to buy it because that has kind of been Junia's nickname! So I painted it and blinged it out, and was happy with the finished product...because I am NOT crafty at all :)

My dad holding Junia


These are crappy pictures because of having to take them on my phone instead of my good camera, but at least we got a few pictures!

 Dr. Jim Lo did her baby dedication at their church, and he did a great job talking about the meaning behind the name Junia and the significance it had in the Bible and the person Junia was to the early church!

No comments: