Monday, September 28, 2015

Wedding

This past Saturday I was super excited to go to my friend, Kate's wedding!  We grew up together, went to school and church together, and even went to college together.  Stephen wasn't able to go because of coaching Titus's football team, but I am so glad I was able to be there.

Kate and Ryan
Best picture I could get from where I was sitting :)

Here are a few pictures of her decorations...they looked so nice!



Katie, a girl Kate and I met in college, made the cake...it was soooooo good!

Kate and I

There was also a group from the church I grew up in at the wedding:
My parents

Ken and Sandy Stevens, Mary Sheridan

John and Jean McDonald

A picture of the three of us...me, Kate, and Katie

It was so nice reconnecting with Katie...it has been a long time since we have seen each other!!!

No comments: