Sunday, October 18, 2015

Another Trip To Anderson's Orchard

After the football game last Saturday, Stephen's parents had to head back home, but we took my parents to Anderson's before they headed home.  We had never gone with them before, other than a brief run in freezing weather to get some donuts this spring, so this time we enjoyed great weather and more time to check everything out!

Titus was at a friend's house, which is why he isn't in any of the pictures :)

Damaris is so relentless about getting her picture with this horse.  Every. Time.  It is kind of funny, but I do oblige her :)

I love this picture...Stephen, Damaris, my mom, and my dad :)

My dad petting the kangaroo :)

I thought how the lemurs were sitting was so cute!

The sloth looked right at me for a perfect picture!

They have a new lizard...or whatever it is ;)

This monkey kept wanting to grab Stephen's hand :)

They have another new animal...an owl!!

He was so cool!!

He is HUGE and is not even an adult yet!  They said his wing span will get up to 6' at full size!

Going for a ride to get some pumpkins



Me and Damaris with my parents

On the way back Damaris was playing around with the camera, and these were all so cute I couldn't decide what to post, so I put them all on here :)








No comments: