Friday, October 16, 2015

Football Season Coming To A Close...

It is crazy to me how fast this fall has gone!  We only have one more game (tomorrow) and the season is done.  Here are a few pictures of last Saturday's game...it was cold when the game started at 9, but the sun was so intense that it warmed up significantly and ended up being perfect weather!

Titus (#25) got to go out for the coin toss this time

Titus played more on Saturday than any other game I have watched him in...so that was pretty exciting!  He actually was on the line and doing a good job in spite of his size!!


Both kids with Stephen's parents

Both kids with my parents

Stephen with his niece Lily

And another, because she is just too cute!  Look at all that pretty hair!!!

It's been a great season, but I am glad that it is (almost) over ;)  I am ready for a little slower schedule and more time as a family at home!

No comments: