Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Mini-Trip/Visit

Labor Day weekend is when a lot of my cousins go camping up in Mackinaw City and walk the Mackinaw bridge on Labor Day. I have been wanting to go for years, but it hasn't worked out.  This year we weren't able to go for the weekend, but the kids and I were able to go visit for 24 hours.  Here are a few pictures of our time there...

This guy is fantastic...he does such a good job staying still to look like a statue!!!

Me and my sister!

Mini golfing!

Titus did very good for his first time!

Damaris wasn't really taking it seriously, but I think she enjoyed her first time, too!




We were walking back after golfing, and this couple was walking down the street with these birds and letting us interact with them..it was really cool!

This guy was showing off big time, and making us all laugh...he was super interested in me and my camera for some reason, which was also funny.

He finally quit showing off long enough for Titus to hold him :)

At the campground where my family stays they have chickens, so we went to see them and the kids wanted to feed them.


Matching shirts :)

No comments: