Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pets

The kids snapped a few cute pictures of Daisy, and we have new pets at our house...kittens!  So I have a whole post dedicated to pictures of our pets :)




This is Pepper...he is SO SWEET.  He is seriously one of the nicest kittens I have ever been around.  I know you aren't supposed to have favorites, but he is definitely mine :)

This is Oreo...she is FEISTY. She is super playful.  I love that she is the first to come running when we call for them, and purrs as soon as we touch her.  She loves to pick fights with her brother :)  

We got the kittens Labor Day weekend, and they are outside full time.  I hate cat litter, but I love cats, so this is my way of having cats and avoiding cat litter :)

They were born just after the 4th of July, so they are almost 3 months old.




No comments: