Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Family Visit

It has been months and months since we have been able to hang out for the weekend with my sister Kara and her husband Dan, so it was super fun when we finally were able to have a weekend November 11-13.  Here are some pictures from our time together.

They brought their cat, Oliver, which was fun :)  They brought their bunnies, too, which the kids loved!

Daisy wanted to play with Oliver soooo bad...do you see her above Dan's shoulder??  Oliver wanted nothing to do with her :)

We of course went to Anderson's!  The kids had basketball camp, so they weren't able to stay long, but we did sneak a picture of the baby bobcat.  He is seriously SO CUTE.  

Unfortunately I don't have any other pictures because I accidentally took the camera with me instead of leaving it with Stephen, Dan, and Kara.  I guess the albino wallaby was out, too :(

Then it was time to drive a tractor :)

Dan wanted a turn, too :)

Our cats LOVE the leaves...

And even love burying themselves in them...I can't even see Oreo in this picture, but she is in there, I promise :)

Next we headed to Frankenmuth and spent quite a bit of time in Bronners.  This is a super famous area, and I had actually never really been there before.


 We went to the Bavarian Inn for dinner, which was amazing, but while we waited for a table, we wandered around their shops downstairs.  Ana and Elsa were there, so Damaris got a picture :)

We also walked around to some of their shops, and this was a cute little Fairy Garden we saw.




Covered bridge

And of course we had to drive over it :)

Sister picture :)

Kara has lost almost SIXTY pounds!!!  She has tried for years to lose the weight with all kinds of programs, only to be frustrated and not lose anything, so I am SUPER excited that she finally found something that actually worked.  She has been so dedicated to eating only from her program, and I am so proud of her hard work.  She looks amazing!!!

No comments: