Thursday, December 22, 2016

Random Pictures

I haven't taken that many pictures, plus life has been kind of overwhelming, hence the lack of posts in the last month.  So to start off, here are some random pictures from the last several weeks :)

The cats aren't allowed on the carpet...so Pepper decided to lay on my work laptop :D

And the windowsill...

Daisy loves snuggling with the kids...well, anyone, really!

We had a house showing last month, so I took Pepper and Daisy with me in the truck (Oreo was missing for a few days at the time).  Pepper wasn't sure at first, but then snuggled up on my shoulders for the drive :)

When I got back in the truck, this is how I found them.  It was SO CUTE!

We went from fall to winter overnight - literally.  Normally it is a bit more gradual.  As you can see, we got a lot of snow!!  This was on December 12th.  We had a very mild fall, so I really can't complain!

I am not very good with plants...and orchid are known for being hard to keep alive, so I have to post a picture because I am so excited!  My orchid is blooming, and has over 15 MORE buds coming!!!!!

Damaris made up a song and sang it and played it for Cherri, her piano teacher.  The lyrics are hilarious in parts - ha!

No comments: