Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Christmas With The Snyders

We did Christmas with my side of the family New Year's weekend.  But I have hardly any pictures because of stomach flu...Titus was throwing up Thursday, which delayed us getting there Thursday night and instead we went Friday, and then I was sick with the stomach flu ALL DAY Saturday, so I missed both our Snyder breakfast and our Wallinga Christmas.  I was super disappointed, but we made the best of it, and enjoyed a Friday night double date with Kara and Dan, and on Sunday we were able to relax, I introduced my sister to LuLaRoe clothes (my new addiction), made sugar cookies and decorated them, and watched the Lions play football.  Then on Monday we ended up going out to lunch with a few people from the Wallinga side, which was nice since I didn't get to see anyone on Saturday.




No comments: