Saturday, March 18, 2017

New Pet!

OK, get ready for picture overload of utter cuteness!  :)  We got a BUNNY at the end of February. He is a mini Rex, and his name is Cappy (short for Captain America).  He has grown SO FAST in just a couple week, I can hardly believe it!  He has such a sweet personality, and even though bunnies are not very snuggly, he likes to sleep on my lap, and I love it!

The cats were not so sure at first...Oreo just wanted to play, but I think Pepper wanted lunch!

Cappy didn't care about the cats...he was just curious!

See, doesn't Pepper look like he wants to eat him??

I love this picture, for so many reasons :)

Daisy definitely wants to eat him...even all this time later, Daisy goes NUTS if Cappy is out, so we have to keep them in separate rooms.  If he is in his cage, Daisy will just chill on the floor...but instinct is too strong when he is out, especially if Cappy is on the floor!






This is how Cappy sleeps a lot of the time...and it is SO CUTE!

Look how little he was!!!







Getting bigger!


In this picture I think he is twice the size he was when we first got him!

We had a pizza and game night at our house for CMU students, and this girl raised bunnies, and she showed us this trick...I have never seen anything like it!  I called her the bunny whisperer :)

I mean, seriously, how bizarre and cute is this all at the same time??

Are you sick of bunny photos yet??  Sorry if you are...I just couldn't decide which ones to post because they were all so adorable!!

No comments: