Friday, July 21, 2017

Gatlinburg - Day 4: Hiking

I think I was the only one who truly enjoyed the hike yesterday...I could hike all day LOL Everyone else was complaining they were hot and tired...but it might have been my favorite part of our vacation. :) It was a few hours in and back...so, in their defense, it was a bit of a commitment :)



LOTS of water breaks.  We packed a LOT of water...and went through all of it.


Titus was thrilled to have his picture taken :)


We even found a cute little lizard!

But see...the hike was worth it...because look what was at the end!!!!



The water was FREEZING but it was like in the movies...waterfall into a pool of water where lots of people were swimming!  

OK, OK...so maybe it was hot.  Poor Damaris had a pretty red face :)  But it was so beautiful and tons of fun (for me)!

No comments: